Bluebeam Perpetual Licensing is a model where customers purchase and register Revu on a per workstation basis using a serial number and product key. It is available for Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme. Once your customers purchase a Perpetual License they own that version for life, though they can choose to subscribe to Maintenance to receive free major version upgrades along with phone support.
Bluebeam Open Licensing is a cloud-based floating license system that allows organizations to authorize user access to all of the features in Revu eXtreme (version 2015.5 and higher) concurrently, from a pool of shared seats using a serial number and product key. Open Licensing brings flexibility and the benefits of volume software licensing to organizations of all sizes.
Open Licensing is an annual subscription, priced by volume. Seats may be added to an existing Open License at any time. Active subscriptions are entitled to free upgrades and premium technical support.
Open License seats can float to any authorized user on any computer that has installed Bluebeam Revu.
Seats are allocated via the cloud, so users can access all of the powerful features exclusive to Revu eXtreme anytime, anywhere.
No specialized hardware or resources are required. All that’s needed is a standard internet connection to access the Bluebeam Gateway, a web-based portal where licenses are hosted and managed.
How it Works
- Simply launch Revu to request a seat from the Bluebeam Gateway, a web-based portal where licenses are hosted and managed.
- If a seat is available, the Gateway automatically allocates it to the user and authorizes Revu to run on that computer.
- Once all available seats are in use, the Gateway will not allow Revu to run on additional workstations.
- When an active user closes Revu, the Gateway automatically retrieves the seat and immediately makes it available for others to access.
- Log in to the Bluebeam Gateway and view currently active users
- Manage multiple licenses through a single interface
- Invite additional administrators to assist in managing active users
- View any Open and Enterprise Licenses
- Export a list of registered computers to help make better decisions when managing licenses
- Gradually update users to the latest version of Revu eXtreme at the same time