MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT COLLECTION
Artistic tools to create entertainment content
The Media & Entertainment Collection gives animators, modellers and visual effects artists the tools to help them create compelling effects, believable 3D characters and stunning environments for film, TV and games.
- 3ds Max
- MotionBuilder (US site)
- SketchBook for Enterprise (US site)
- Mudbox (US site)
- Character Generator (US site)
- ReCap Pro (US site)
- Autodesk Rendering
- Cloud storage (25 GB)
THE TOOLS PROFESSIONALS USE: MAYA AND 3DS MAX
Create amazing worlds in 3ds Max
If you can dream it, you can build it in 3ds Max, the 3D software for modelling, animation and rendering.
THE ROLE-PLAYING VIDEO GAME "DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED" WAS CREATED USING 3DS MAX AND MOTIONBUILDER.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, image courtesy of Eidos-Montréal.
Make it with Maya
Power meets creativity with Maya 3D animation, modelling, simulation and rendering software.
MAYA WAS USED TO CREATE THE DISNEY FILM “THE JUNGLE BOOK,” WHICH BLENDS LIVE ACTION WITH PHOTOREALISTIC CGI ANIMALS AND ENVIRONMENTS.
The Jungle Book, image courtesy of MPC ©2016 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
HERE'S WHAT THE COLLECTION CAN DO FOR YOU
- End-to-end product development:
Provide your entire team all the professional-grade tools needed to design, test, manufacture and manage your product.
- Collaborative and innovative design:
Use a common data format across multiple engineering disciplines. End wrestling with file conversion and mismanaged data.
- Improve product performance:
Make better, faster decisions with advanced simulation tools that are integrated directly into the design environment.
- Design to manufacturing workflow:Quickly programme parts for a variety of machining processes and instantly update toolpaths whenever the design is updated.
More value, more flexibility, more simplicity
- Access to a wide selection of essential 3D design software for the work you do:
Get the tools you need now and in the future, as the collection and your business evolves.
- Choose the individual products that you want to use:
Download and install what you want, whenever you like - whether it is for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular project or client, or to explore new workflows.
- Take advantage of the power of the cloud
Use reality capture and 3D scanning software, and view and create rich visualisations.
Smarter software management
- Choose access for individuals or teams:
Choose between subscriptions that provide single-user access for an individual or give teams permission to share licences with multi-user access.
- Access the latest and preceding releases with full control
Download and deploy the latest Autodesk software updates knowing that you have full control over all updates. Access previous versions when you need them.
- Simplify your software management
Streamline deployment and software management by standardising on a collection of Autodesk products and services. And conveniently manage all of your Autodesk products, services, users and benefits in one central location.
- Take advantage of Autodesk technical support
Resolve issues quickly with access to senior support specialists, moderated support forums and exclusive training webcasts.
- Optimise budgeting
When you purchase multiple Autodesk software solutions as part of a collection, you get a significant cost savings. The collection's flexible term lengths also let you scale up and down to meet changing business needs.
See how products in the collection work together
- Take your 3D assets and environments from first draft to final frames:
- Fine-tune the look of your 3D asset and render your scene
- Creating a shot: Sculpt and texture your 3D asset, then fine-tune in look development