Practical tools for composite design
Helius Composite software delivers composite analysis tools for design simulation through an easy-to-use graphical interface. It provides designers and composite engineers with rapid, detailed information on the behavior of composite materials, laminates, and simple structures.
- Bolted connections : Build and size bolted joints.
- Fabric builder : Select fabric type and base to compute lamina properties.
- Laminate analysis toolset : Analyse laminates using a variety of methods.
- Material export to FEA : Export lamina to multiple FEA packages.
- Material library : Build an extensive database of materials and enter new materials to meet your needs.
- Structure simulation : Understand the structural behaviour of composites without running FEA calculations.
- Spring-in calculator : Predict laminate bending or warpage due to curing.
- Engineering reporting : Document and share your work in a variety of report formats.