Product development has changed. So should the tools.
Fusion 360TM is a cloud-based 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE platform for product development. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset.
- Iterate on design, explore form : Quickly iterate on design ideas and use sculpting and modeling tools to explore form and finishes.
- Solver technology : Advanced scalable solver technology.
- Engineer your design with integrated simulation : Once you have settled on your design you can engineer your design, creating assemblies to validate fit and motion and photorealistic renderings and animations to verify the appearance.
- Fabricate your design : Use the 3D print workflows to create a rapid prototype or the CAM workspace to create toolpaths to machine your components.
- Collaborate & manage Fusion 360 brings design teams together for collaborative product development.The Fusion 360 data panel and activity dialog enable you to:
- 1]Collaborate with your team
- 2]Keep track of versions, comments, and tasks
- 3]Save and retrieve data in the cloud