3D visualization and virtual prototyping software
Autodesk® VRED™ virtual photography software enables industrial designers and marketing professionals to quickly transform digital design data into compelling imagery and animations to efficiently communicate and promote their ideas. The software combines a highly competitive render engine with a large selection of realistic materials, lighting environments, and powerful camera settings. Users can create visualizations of their 3D model on the fly, so stakeholders can base difficult design decisions on physical parameters. Highly realistic images and animations can quickly be realized—and used for design reviews, design communication, or marketing purposes.
- Navigation in a scene : VRED DESIGN, VRED PROFESSIONAL
You can navigate more easily within a VRED scene and control which objects can be selected.
- Enhanced geometry behavior : VRED DESIGN, VRED PROFESSIONAL
Work more easily with the geometry, promote geometry simply, and communicate your designs more effectively.
- File I/O and interoperability :VRED PROFESSIONAL
We’ve made enhancements to the Alias wire import capability, with Alias Variants and Transform Pivots support in VRED.
- Import Alias layer structure : VRED DESIGN, VRED PROFESSIONAL
Wire files from Alias industrial design software are now imported with the corresponding layer and tagging information.
- Simple user interface : VRED, VRED DESIGN, VRED PROFESSIONAL
Create imagery faster using features such as a scene module, an animation wizard, and an improved quick access bar.
- Pre-rendering shadows into geometry : VRED DESIGN, VRED PROFESSIONAL
Bake light shadows into geometry to get a more natural view of the object with fewer calculations.
- Subsurface scattering : VRED PROFESSIONAL
Accurately simulate the translucent behaviors of materials such as skin, milk, wax, and plastic.
- Transform Variants : VRED PROFESSIONAL
The Transform Variants function enables you to add multiple transforms as variants to the Scenegraph nodes.
- Support for new HMD : VRED PROFESSIONAL
In addition to our VR Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support, VRED offers extended support for head mounted displays.
- Virtual reality enhancements: VRED PROFESSIONAL
Improvements include omnidirectional stereo render for 360-degree style images for mobile and web VR (virtual reality).
- Layer module : VRED PROFESSIONAL
Set Material override in the Render Layer module. Store multiple render passes in pre-composed layered EXR and PSD files.
- Cluster Manager : VRED PROFESSIONAL
Organize how multiple users share a cluster, schedule cluster raytracing, and manage jobs.