AUTODESK PRODUCT DESIGN COLLECTION
One essential package of design and engineering tools for product and factory design
The Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection delivers our best Inventor experience with in-canvas workflows for design, advanced simulation, 5-axis CAM, and factory planning and optimization. You also get access to the breadth of specialized electrical, mechanical and architectural tools available with AutoCAD, along with new cloud-based technologies like Fusion 360.
- Inventor Professional
- Autodesk Nastran In-CAD
- Inventor HSM (Available in collection only) (US site)
OTHER PRODUCTS INCLUDED
- AutoCAD Electrical (US site)
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD mobile app (US site)
- AutoCAD Architecture (US site)
- Fusion 360 (US site)
- Navisworks Manage (US site)
- Vault Basic (US site)
- HSMWorks (US site)
- ReCap Pro (US site)
- 3ds Max
- Factory Design Utilities (US site)
- Autodesk Rendering
HERE'S WHAT THE COLLECTION CAN DO FOR YOU
- End-to-end product development:
Provide your entire team all the professional-grade tools needed to design, test, manufacture and manage your product.
- Collaborative and innovative design:
Use a common data format across multiple engineering disciplines. End wrestling with file conversion and mismanaged data.
- Improve product performance:
Make better, faster decisions with advanced simulation tools that are integrated directly into the design environment.
- Design to manufacturing workflow:
Quickly programme parts for a variety of machining processes and instantly update toolpaths whenever the design is updated.
MORE VALUE, MORE FLEXIBILITY, MORE SIMPLICITY
- Access essential 3D design and manufacturing software for the work you do:
Get the tools you need now and in the future, as the collection and your business evolves.
- Choose the individual products that you want to use:
Download and install what you want, whenever you like - whether it is for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular project or client, or to explore new workflows.
- Get on the path to the Future of Making Things with Fusion 360:
Fusion 360, our cloud-based product innovation platform, is included in your collection
- Get access to the specific AutoCAD software designed for your work:
Increase productivity using the AutoCAD intended for your work, such as AutoCAD Electrical or AutoCAD Mechanical.