Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
Design better civil infrastructure
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software supports BIM (Building Information Modelling) for enhanced civil engineering design and construction documentation
1] Civil design
- Corridor design :
Tools for corridor modelling.
- Extract corridor feature line workflow :
Easily extract multiple feature lines.
- Advanced roundabout design :
Bring new roundabout designs into AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Rail track layout :
Streamline the layout of rail tracks.
- Point clouds :
Use and display point cloud data.
- Surface creation from point cloud data :
Create Triangulation surfaces from point cloud data.
- Surface modelling :
Use tools to create dynamic surfaces.
- Grading :
Terrain models for grading.
- Plot design :
Automated plot design tools.
- Gravity pipe networks :
Tools for sanitary and storm drainage systems.
2] Drafting and documentation
- Property set definition :
Create and use data for any drawing object.
- Property data to corridor solids :
Automate data and information changes.
- Construction documentation :
Generate annotated production plans.
3] Visualisation and analysis
- Geospatial analysis :
Advanced mapping and analysis functionality
- Storm and Sanitary Analysis software :
Dynamic models enable stormwater management.
- Analyse gravity networks :
Measure pipes and inverts to HEC-22 2009 standards.
- Model analysis :
Dynamic QTO and earthwork calculations.
- Visual analysis :
Better understand civil designs with visualisation.
- Corridor data shortcut (DREF) :
Create and share data shortcuts for corridors.
- Cache DREF surface :
Cache terrain surfaces to share AutoCAD Civil 3D drawings more broadly.
- Streamlined reference creation :
Add DREFs via simple drag-and-drop operations.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D with Revit :
Enhance structural and civil design collaboration.
- 3ds Max interoperability :
Create professional-quality visualisations.
- IFC import and export :
Import and export AutoCAD solids to IFC files.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D with Navisworks :
Gain better predictability.