AutoCAD Electrical 2018
Electrical design software
AutoCAD® Electrical software includes all the functionality of familiar AutoCAD software, plus a complete set of electrical design CAD features.
1] Electrical documentation
- Automatic report generation :
Generate and update customized reports.
- Customer and supplier collaboration :
Easily share DWG™ drawings with stakeholders.
- Easily manage projects :
Use folders to organize drawings and reorder files for electrical drafting projects.
- PDF publishing :
Publish schematics to multipage PDFs.
2] Electrical schematic design
- Electrical schematic symbol libraries :
Select from a rich library of electrical symbols.
- Circuit design and reuse :
Use Circuit Builder for simple electrical design.
- Wire numbering, component tagging :
Reduce errors with automatic numbers for wires and tags for components.
- Real-time error checking :
Catch problems before the build phase begins.
3] Electrical controls design
- Coil and contact cross-referencing :
Keep track of parent/child contacts in real time.
- PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets :
Define a project's I/O assignments.
- Catalog Browser for parts :
Enhanced preview and direct component insertion.
- Interoperability with Inventor :
Seamless mechatronics solution with Inventor.