The Foundation of your 3DConnexion Experience
3DxWare 10 allows you to customize and optimize your products for peak performance. Easily tailor settings and buttons to your application and needs. Take advantage of exciting new features. Design, create and navigate in brave new ways.
- Without Advanced Setup: Expert features shouldn’t require an expert to configure. Built for ease and speed, 3DxWare 10’s clean, intuitive interface means the most useful settings are just a click away.
- Adjust axis speed, toggle navigation modes, set center of rotation and tailor application-specific settings — all in one place.
- Get More Out of Your Software: Take your designs to the next level. 3DxWare 10 makes it simple to assign application functions, commands or keyboard shortcuts to your product's buttons. How much more could you be getting out of your software? Find out with 3DxWare 10.
- 3DxWare 10 delivers the right tools at the right time by recognizing the active application and environment and automatically assigning commands.
- Quadruple the Power: Assign more commands to more buttons. With 3DxWare 10, it's easy to create on-screen radial menu's that provide access to four commands — quadrupling the power of each button.
- Create your own menus in seconds or choose from presets designed to take your device’s capabilities further than ever.
- Customize More Than One Device — for yourself or Your Team: Easily customize and optimize more than one 3Dconnexion product. With 3DxWare 10, easily select between and customize multiple devices connected to your workstation. Whether you use more than one mouse or want to optimize your team’s devices, 3DxWare 10 plays well with others.
- Use your 3D Mouse in Microsoft Office and Web Browsers: Experience the power of a 3Dconnexion 3D mouse in more of your favorite programs. 3DxWare 10 lets you pan, zoom and scroll in Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer, as well as scroll in Firefox and Chrome. It’s a chance to experience the 3Dconnexion difference more often and in more places.