Join us for an exclusive webinar on ‘Dynamic Analysis With ROHR2’.
The webinar will give you a sneak peek into the key features and benefits of using Rohr2 for Nozzle Analysis with Documentations.
What will the Webinar Cover?
- Introduction to SIGMA-NEILSOFT and its Product Verticals
- User Interface of ROHR2
- ROHR2 Dynamic Calculations
- How to use Rohr2 to predict a piping system's response to sudden changes in flow that cause pressure fluctuations and unbalanced forces and can lead to failed supports, overloaded equipment and components.
- Predicting these loads by hand can be impractical or even impossible
- The webinar will discuss how Rohr2 performs fluid hammer evaluation by generating force-time data and using spectral and time-history analyses to predict how these loads will affect a piping system, helping ensure proper design.
- Codes and the tools available in Rohr2 to implement safe and efficient seismic piping designs.
- Brief Product Demo – Showcasing Usage Scenarios
- Q&A - Interaction with Participants
Dr. Andreas Rick - Tech Consultant
Dr. Andreas Rick has been working at SIGMA GmbH as a Pipe Stress Engineer since 1989.
- Among other projects he is responsible for FE Analysis, Dynamic Calculations and for according seminars and trainings.
- Mr. Rick is author of several publications and presentations in this field of application. Furthermore he is member of the ASME and of the Technical
- Committee CEN TC 267, responsible for the standard EN13480 "Industrial piping".
Register now or get in touch with us for more information (connect details available below).
ROHR2 is a pipe stress analysis CAE system from ‘SIGMA Ingenieurgesellschaft GmbH’, Germany. The software performs both static and dynamic analysis of complex piping and skeletal structures, and runs on Microsoft Windows platform.
- ROHR2- static and dynamic analysis of complex piping and skeletal structures.
- ROHR2fesu - Finite Element Analysis of Substructures in ROHR2
- ROHR2stoss - Structural Analysis with Dynamic Loads using Direct Integration
- ROHR2nozzle - Analysis of nozzles in piping systems according to API 610, 617, 661, NEMA SM23, DIN EN ISO 5199, 9905, 10437 and others
- ROHR2press - Internal pressure analysis of piping components
- SINETZ fluid - Calculation of Flow Distribution and Pressure Drop of incompressible Media in Branched and Intermeshed Piping Networks
- ROHR2 software comes with built in industry standard stress codes; such as ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.5, B31.8, EN 13480, CODETI; along with several GRP pipe codes; as well as nuclear stress codes such as ASME Cl. 1-3, KTA 3201.2, KTA 3211.2 etc.
Tasks of ROHR2:
- ROHR2 creates the load case superposition and the equations automatically according to the selected stress specification.
- ROHR2 compares existing and allowable stresses. The results will be documented in lists and graphic representations